I am literally so excited as I’m writing this it’s unreal! Anyway, tomorrow I’m off to Italy (Sorrento) on a Classical Civilisation Trip, and we are going to visit Pompeii, the Bay of Naples, and many other places! Anyway, I thought I would share with you what I’m bringing in my makeup bag! Also while I’m away I have scheduled a post for Monday so look out for that!
I got my makeup bag as a birthday present, and I am in love with it! Its from Ted Baker, and it is in a gorgeous bright coral colour. I love this because it is really high quality and you can fit lots in it. Also the insides can be wiped down if you spill makeup so that’s always a plus.
Sooo what am I taking?
So from left to right….
1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation
2. Maybelline Pure BB Cream (I’m taking two bases as I don’t know which I will prefer, and one has SPF)
3. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
4. Mac Studio Fix Concealer (This is a darker shade than the collection one)
5. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
6. E.L.F Studio Blusher
7. Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
8. E.L.F Eyebrow kit
9. Mac Bare Study Paint Pot
10. Kiko 129 Eyeshadow
11. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
12. Urban Decay Naked Palette
13. Max Factor Clump Defy Waterproof Mascara
14. Models Own Eyelash Curlers (a must have for me!)
15. E.L.F Lip Stain
16. Benefit Foxy Lady Lipgloss
17. Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
So that’s what I will be slathering on my face whilst I am away! I am also taking makeup brushes, but only the basics, foundation, powder and eyeshadow.
I will have a post with all my Italy pictures when I get back but yeah!
EEEEKKK IM SO EXCITED 😀 😀
ICE CREAM AND PIZZA ALL DAY EVERY DAY