I thought I’d start this blog because I’ve been thinking about starting one for ages (about 2 years) but every time I have tried I have never been consistent with them, or never really been sure on what I should write about.
However the other day I saw that my friend Beckie had made her own blog ( Beckies Blog)and i really liked it. So far she only has 2 posts but I liked the concept of her blog, and I think if she continues with it, it could become really popular.
Anyway, after reading her blog, it inspired me to create this blog, so I am going to try and post at least once a week.
I’ll give you a couple of facts about me, and what you might expect to see in the future of this blog…
1) I am 15 years old (nearly 16 though!! woop woop) and I am currently studying for my GCSE’s. (I’m studying English, Maths, Science, French, German, Dance, ICT, Sports BTEC, & History.
2) My Favorite subject is French, because I find it relatively easy, and I like the fact that you can communicate with other people in a different language- I don’t know why this fascinates me so, but there we go! (That rhymed! haha I’m a poet and i didn’t even know it 😉 )
3) I LOVE watching YouTube videos, especially beauty videos. I discovered the YouTube community about 3 years ago, and have been hooked ever since. (Although i am not confident enough to make my own videos)Maybe,I’ll dedicate a post to some of my favourite youtuber’s in the future.
4) I love dancing. I take dance at school and I have been involved in something called Rock Challenge for 5 years ( I will definitely dedicate a post about this in about 2 weeks)
5) I love researching about upcoming beauty/skincare products. It’s a bit of a weird hobby but I like doing it. My mum always asks me about makeup or products she’s bought hahaha!
6) In the future I would love to become a beauty editor for a fashion magazine- it would be AHH-MAA-ZINGGG!!!!
7) I have a really great group of friends, and we always have a laugh together.
8) I have a crazy obsession with cats and turtles. I have a pet cat called smokey and he’s so cute and special to me. I don’t really know where my obsession with turtles emerged from but hey ho!
9)I cant wait to go to college, and I have chosen to study: English Language, French, Sociology, and Classical Civilization. ( I’m gunna have a blast 😛 )
10) On this blog, I’ll post random things about my life, maybe I’ll even chuck in the odd product review here and there- who knows?
So yeah, thats me in a nutshell, I’m going to try and keep this up, because i love reading blogs, and this will be interesting to read back when I am older- almost like a documentary of my life i suppose.
The French Trip
Me and my friends at a party
Me and my younger sister
Justifies my blog name sort of
I guess i am ginger sort of… ;P
Have a good day!!